S1E10: 10 Things To Know and Love About Fresno, Ca | Commentary from Sergeant Maynard Dixon and JT | Wine Making, Fresno Crime, and more | Season Finale
In this episode of the Forever Fresno Podcast, JT, Sergeant Maynard Dixon and Host Jason Matthews focus on a article entitled 10 Things To Know and Love About Fresno.
The following are discussion items in the show:
1. If you are thinking of moving to Fresno and like what you see, odds are greater you will land in Clovis next door.
2. Fresno politics are complicated by water (more specifically by the lack of sufficient supplies to completely irrigate the fertile soil surrounding the city.)
3. Keeping with politics: Although Fresno County is one of the most conservative places in California, it has more registered Democrats than Republicans.
4. Are tacos your favorite food?
5. As everyone who parachutes in and writes about Fresno observes, it’s just a few hours away from the beach, the mountains, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
6. Interested in wine-making as a career?
7. From the end of February to the middle of March, the Blossom Trail erupts in colors that will simultaneously excite and soothe you.
8. Sooner or later, someone will bring up crime and paint Fresno as the homicide capital of America.
9. Dream about your children playing Major League Baseball or winning an Olympic gold medal in softball?
10. Fresno is a city of opportunity.
You can find the Fresno Bee article HERE
News, Insight, and Entertainment to the Community of Fresno, Future Residents, and Nostalgic Natives from around the World. Like Nothing You've Heard Before! If you love Fresno, you are going to love this show!